PLANS & SERVICES
- What is the Flex Plan?
The Flex Plan is a simple and straightforward plan that offers customers Unlimited Nationwide Talk & Text plus the following:View All WIRELESS PLANS (21)
• Unlimited International Text Messaging
• Unlimited Picture and Video Messaging
• Call Display, Voice Mail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Conference Calling
The flex plan offers PC mobile customers cost certainty and peace of mind through the ability to take control of their monthly phone bill through options such as Data Flex.
- Does my current monthly plan include voicemail and caller ID?
PC mobile includes voicemail 10, caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding & conference calling. Voice Mail 10 is standard voice mail feature that lets you save up to 10 messages.View All CALLING FEATURES (8)
- How is airtime billed?
We bill airtime from the moment network resources are used to either make or receive a call. Outgoing calls are billed from the time you initiate the call until the call ends. Incoming calls are billed for the entire duration of the call rounded up to the next minute, including the time it takes to connect the call. We don't bill for any calls that are not connected.View All VOICE MINUTES (4)
- Why is PC mobile network data better than Wi-Fi?
Even if you use Wi-Fi at home, you should always have network data from PC mobile. With PC mobile, your data follows you wherever you may go, even when Wi-Fi is not available. PC mobile operates over a network that extends to 97% of the Canadian population.View All DATA BASICS (4)
DATA ON ANDROID
- How do I turn off data on my Android™ phone?
If you'd like to shut off the data function on your phone, follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on your home screen
- Tap Settings
- Tap Wireless & Networks
- Tap Mobile Networks
- Ensure Data-enabled and Data-roaming are unchecked
- What is Enhanced 911 (E911)?
Enhanced 911 (E911) is a service that allows emergency operators to provide better assistance to people calling 911 from their mobile phones. It provides emergency operators with more specific information about your location and displays your mobile phone number to emergency operators.
When you call 911 from your mobile phone:
• Provide your complete mobile phone number, including the area code, so that information can be passed on to emergency operators
• Give your location and the location of the emergency
• Stay on the line with the operator (911 calls are not billed)
• If disconnected, leave your phone on for call-backs
• If you’re underground or too far from a network antenna, your signal quality may be affected and you may not be able to connect to the network
To avoid making accidental emergency calls, don't program 911 into your phone.View All E911 (5)
SERVICE CHANGES & FEES
- How do I make changes to my services & is there a cost?
Below is a list of optional services (also called “add-ons”) that are billed on a monthly basis. Taxes are extra. Rates and full service descriptions for available add-ons can be viewed at pcmobile.ca/plans. You may cancel an optional service at any time free of charge by logging onto pcmobile.ca/selfserve or by visiting The Mobile Shop nearest you. You can also call into PC mobile Customer Care and cancel an optional service for a fee (see table below).
Service Customer Service
Self Serve The Mobile Shop
$5 per bill copy
Change phone number
$15 per phone number change
Change rate plan or add-ons
$10 per call
Change SIM card or swap device
$15 per replacement
$35 per account