- How do I know Self-Serve is secure?
PC mobile has strict privacy and security policies in place to protect your information. PC mobile maintains these standards and has taken measures to ensure that only the account holder is able to use this site to view or change account information online. Some of the precautions PC mobile has taken include:
- Securing our site with 128-bit encryption.
- Locking your account after a set number of unsuccessful attempts, in case someone other than you is trying to use it.
- Protecting your password from being shared with other PC mobile representatives.
- Which browsers are recommended for using Self-Serve?
To complete your account registration, it is recommended you use Internet Explorer 7 or above, Mozilla Firefox 3 or above.
- What can I do in Self-Serve?
You can manage your account from the comfort of your own home or on the go by dialing *611 from your phone (don't worry, it's a free call). And there's never any cost for using the service.
Here is a guide of everything you can do online with Self-Serve:
- Change your address
- Temporarily suspend your service if your phone is lost or stolen
- Change your phone number
- Purchase add-ons
- Purchase roaming bundles
- View your account balance
- Pay your bill
- Re-print your bill
- Pre-register your credit card
- Update your credit card information
- View your transaction history
- View your rate plan details
- Change your rate plan