- How do I register for Self-Serve?
Registering for Self-Serve only takes a few minute. All you need is an e-mail address and your PC mobile account numberView All REGISTERING QUESTIONS (5)
- When I log in I receive the message, "You cannot access this account because (a) the service is cancelled or (b) your account access approval is pending."
This message may appear because:
- The account or phone number has been deactivated; or
- Your Self-Serve access is awaiting Owner or Manager Approval.
Once the Owner or Manager approves your request, you'll be able to log in to Self-Serve. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-855-660-3355 or *611 on your PC mobile phone for assistance.View All LOGGING IN (2)
VALIDATING YOUR EMAIL/FORGOT PASSWORD
- What if I forget my password?
Don't worry. You can retrieve your password securely by using our Forgot Password Tool.View All VALIDATING YOUR EMAIL/FORGOT PASSWORD (4)
- How do I know Self-Serve is secure?
PC mobile has strict privacy and security policies in place to protect your information. PC mobile maintains these standards and has taken measures to ensure that only the account holder is able to use this site to view or change account information online. Some of the precautions PC mobile has taken include:
- Securing our site with 128-bit encryption.
- Locking your account after a set number of unsuccessful attempts, in case someone other than you is trying to use it.
- Protecting your password from being shared with other PC mobile representatives.