- Discontinuation of the old PC mobile Self-Serve option
On June 30, 2017, the current Self-Serve option on your mobile browser was discontinued. This option was replaced with a new MyPCmobile app which is now available for download.
The new MyPCmobile app just got even better!
- Now available on Android and iOS with a completely new look and feel
- The continued ability to manage your account without incurring any data charges
- The app is the easiest way to manage your PC mobile account 24/7 – check your balance, top-up, manage add-ons, change your caller ID status or reset your voicemail password
Download the MyPCmobile app for Apple devices by clicking on the Apple App store icon below (this will redirect you to the Apple App Store).
Download the MyPCmobile app for Android devices by clicking on the Google Play icon below (this will redirect you to the Google Play Store).
Important: The MyPCmobile app is compatible with iOS devices version 9.0 or newer and Android devices version 5.0 or newer. If you have an older iPhone or Android model, you will not be able to download the app on your phone.
For the best experience, upgrade your phone to our most recent selection of smartphones and download the new MyPCmobile app from the Apple App store or the Google Play app store.
IT'S EASY TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT 24/7!
You can manage your account balance and expiry date, plus add funds, features and more. Here's how:
- Call Us: Just dial #PCMO (#7266) FREE from your PC mobile phone or 1-877-284-6361 from any other phone.
- Download the MyPCmobile app: The app is compatible with iOS devices version 9.0 or newer and Android devices version 5.0 or newer. To install the app, visit the Apple App store or Google Play store and search for MyPCmobile.
Need More Assistance?Contact PC mobile
Or send a letter to Admin Support Team, 200 Bouchard, 2nd Floor, Dorval, QC H9S 5X5