- Discontinuation of the old PC mobile Self-Serve option
On June 30, 2017, the current Self-Serve option on your mobile browser will be discontinued. This option is being replaced with a new My PCmobile app which is now available for download – continue reading below for instructions on how to download.
The new My PCmobile app offers:
- A more user-friendly interface (with a nicer design!)
- The continued ability to manage your account without incurring any data charges
Download the My PCmobile app for Android devices by clicking on the Google Play icon below (this will redirect you to the Google Play Store).
Important: The My PCmobile app is only available on Android devices version 4.1 and higher. If you have an older Android model, you will not be able to download the app on your phone. However, you can still access the app 24/7 by typing mypcmobile.mselfserve.ca/mobile into your phone’s browser. (You can bookmark this site for quick and easy access!)
For the best experience, upgrade your phone to our most recent selection of smartphones and download the new My PCmobile app from the Google Play app store.
It's easy to manage your account 24/7!
You can manage your account balance and expiry date, plus add funds, features and more. Here's how:
- Call Us: Just dial #PCMO (#7266) FREE from your PC mobile phone or 1-877-284-6361 from any other phone.
- Go Online: Launch your Internet Browser on your PC mobile phone and click the Self-Serve link
NOTE – This option will no longer be available as of June 30, 2017. See section above for details ('Discontinuation of the old PC mobile Self-Serve option').