MOVING YOUR NUMBER
- How do I move my existing phone number over to PC mobile?
Just visit The Mobile Shop (for a list of kiosk locations, click here) and we'll do most of the work for you. You can move your number if :
- It's an active mobile or landline number
- We have service in that area
- It's from a service provider in the same local calling area
- Number Portability is available in that area
Tips for moving to PC mobile:
- Keep it active. Don't cancel your current service before switching to us. In order to move your number, it must be active.
- Have it at hand. Have your phone, an invoice from your current service provider and, if possible, your service agreement handy when you move your number. To be on the safe side, you should review your existing service agreement to find out what charges might apply.
- Don't delegate. Only the authorized account holder can transfer a number. To check if your existing phone number is eligible to move to PC mobile, Please visit The Mobile Shop (for a list of kiosk locations, click here) or call 1-855-660-3355 for assistance.