- How do I register for Self-Serve?
Registering for Self-Serve only takes a few minute. All you need is an e-mail address and your PC mobile account number
- Can I use any email address?
Any unique, valid e-mail address can be used.
- Can I use the same email address for several accounts?
No. You cannot use the same e-mail address for multiple accounts. You will be unable to get into your account if this happens, and will have to call Customer Service for support.
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password?
If you already have a username and password, visit Self Serve and try logging in. If you forgot the password for your account, use the Forgot Password Tool. You can then continue to confirm the details of your account.
If you don't remember your existing Self Serve username (hint: it's the email address you activated your account with), call 1-855-660-3355 for assistance.
- Why am I seeing error messages when I log in or register for Self-Serve?
You may see an error message for the following reasons;
- There is already an active Self-Serve account with that account number
- Your account number is not valid
- Your account is not active