Welcome to unlimited talk, text & points plans!
Unlimited Canada-wide talk & text
Up to 10% of the value of every Top-Up in PC Optimum™ points*
4G data plans starting at $20/month
NEW 5G data plans available
SIM Cards now available at select Shoppers Drug Mart stores
after 2 months of service
after 2 months of service
Purchase a PC Mobile SIM card at your favourite grocery stores and at select Shoppers Drug Mart locations.
Earn points on every single dollar you spend when you shop at these stores.Find a store
PC Mobile SIM Cards now available at select Shoppers Drug Mart locations:
1 Kennedy Road South, Brampton, Ontario
123 Rexdale Blvd, Etobicoke, Ontario
541 Montreal Road, Ottawa, Ontario
1309 Carling Ave, Ottawa, Ontario
6060 Minoru Blvd, unit 2286 Richmond, BC
86 Elm Street, Sudbury, Ontario
8121 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta
3938 Cottrelle Blvd, Brampton, Ontario
25 Peel Centre Dr, unit 379, Brampton, Ontario
1400 Neilson Road, Scarborough, Ontario
3080 Carling Ave, Ottawa, Ontario
7205 Goreway Drive, Mississauga, Ontario
3003 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Ontario
70 Eglinton Square Blvd, Toronto, Ontario
1183 Barton St E, Hamilton, Ontario
25 Great Lakes Dr, Brampton, Ontario
55 Front St. N, Orillia, Ontario
1800 Sheppard Ave E, Unit 2075, Toronto, Ontario
946 Lawrence Ave East, Unit 2, Toronto, Ontario
255 Morningside Ave, Scarborough, Ontario
45800 Promontory Road, Chilliwack, BC
5671 Steeles Ave, Scarborough, Ontario
199 Wentworth St. W, Oshawa, Ontario
314 Harwood Ave S, Ajax, Ontario
661 Upper James St., Hamilton, Ontario
20 Warren Ave, Oshawa, Ontario
650 Kingston Road, Pickering, Ontario
571 Sandhurst Circle, unit 206, Scarborough, Ontario
3625 Shaganappi Trail N.W, Calgary, Alberta
32390 South Fraser Way, Unit #1, Abbotsford, BC
* Customers need a registered credit card to sign up to Auto-Allowance. PC Mobile has the right to end Auto Allowance promotion at any time so that customers may no longer sign up. PC Mobile may discontinue the promotion for customers who have signed up for the 10% bonus credit promotion or bonus data promotion if they provide at least 30 days’ notice. Customers may opt out of Auto-Allowance at any time by calling our customer service centre at 1-877-284-6361. It make take up to 24 hours for the credit to be applied. Customers who were previously receiving the 10% bonus credit will continue to receive it unless they change their rate plan. Data bonuses will be applicable for customers activating on our after November 13, 2020. Eligible for new PC customers after 1 successful top-up on an in-market plan, existing customers who migrate to an in-market plan and top up. 5% of top-up amount awarded on any top-up with any method of payment and 10% of top-up amount awarded with PC method of payment. Can be used in conjunction with other offers? Available rate plans effective November 2021 available on pcmobile.ca/plans.
Current as of October 19 2023. Services are available with compatible phones within PC Mobile coverage areas. Pricing and offers may change without notice. Taxes extra. Offers cannot be combined with other offers unless otherwise specified. Monthly fees are charged on a designated day each month based on anniversary date. Taxes and added features extra. Other conditions apply. One-time $10 SIM Card charge may apply. A monthly 911 service charge is required in some provinces. These charges are included in your monthly plan charge. Learn more at pcmobile.ca/prepaid911. Other conditions apply. You can still call 911 even if there are no funds in your account. Unused minutes, texts, and data do not roll over into the next month. Prepaid funds are non-refundable. You must have successfully paid for your Total Monthly Charge (Rate Plan + Add-Ons) for your service to remain active. If your monthly Rate Plan and Add-On charges are not paid and/or if your account balance is less than your Total Monthly Charge on your Monthly Anniversary Date, your account will be put on hold and you will not be able to use your services until your account balance has sufficient funds. If full monthly rate plan payment is unsuccessful, service will be blocked. Speed and signal strength may vary due to traffic, topography, environmental conditions and other factors, including PC Mobile’s Internet traffic management practices (e.g., priority access to emergency personnel and critical infrastructure personnel). See pcmobile.ca/ITMP.
1. Auto-Allowance or Allowance is a preauthorized Top-Up program that charges your credit card, Visa Debit or bank account to Top-Up your account right before your Monthly Anniversary date each month. Auto-Allowance and Allowance Bonus Offers cannot be combined. The Bonus Offers are one-time offers and are only available with eligible Rate Plans. The Bonus Offers are only available within your applicable Rate Plan and will be applied after each successful Auto-Allowance or Allowance Top-Up and Total Monthly Charge payment, so long as your account is in good standing and continues to meet the Bonus Offer requirements. The Bonus Offer will be applied within 7 days of a successful Auto-Allowance or Allowance Top-Up and Total Monthly Charge payment. If the bank account or payment card you provided cannot be charged or if you are no longer registered for Auto-Allowance or Allowance, then the Bonus Offer will not be applied and will automatically be removed from your account. Offer available until further notice. Any unused bonus data or minutes expires after 30 days. PC Mobile may discontinue the promotion for customers who have signed up for the 10% bonus credit, bonus data, or bonus minutes promotion on 30 days' notice. Customers may opt out of Auto-Allowance or Allowance at any time by calling our customer service centre at 1-877-284-6361.
2. For simultaneous calls, such as call waiting and 3-way calling, airtime minutes will be deducted for each call, depending on the usage included in your plan. Airtime minutes will be deducted for voicemail retrieval, where applicable. Unlimited outgoing calls include calls made while you are in Canada. Long distance minutes included in 30-Day plans are for Canada wide calling only. All long distance calls placed from Canada to the U.S. are an additional 40¢/minute (plus regular Canada-wide airtime minute rate). Additional long distance rates can be found here.
3. Texts sent from Canada include texts sent to Canada, USA, and international places (where available) and do not include texts sent to a landline, roaming, premium text messages, alerts, instant messaging application texts and picture and video messages. Texts received while in Canada include Canada-wide and International Incoming Texts and do not include roaming and premium texts, alerts, instant messaging application texts and picture and video messages.
4. To be eligible for the PC Optimum 20,000 points offer, new PC customers are eligible with new activation and must complete successful top-up(s) and maintain two months of service and complete registration. Your points will be awarded within 2-5 business days.
5. To be eligible for the PC Optimum 5% / 10% back offer, new PC customers must complete successful top-up(s), registration, and activate on an in-market Unlimited Talk and Text plan as of November 1st, 2021. Existing customers who migrate to an in-market Unlimited Talk and Text plan and top up may be eligible for the offer. All offers may require registration. Get 5% of the value of every Top-Up in PC Optimum points. Your points will be awarded within 2-5 business days. Get 10% of the value of every Top-Up in PC Optimum points when you sign-up to Auto-Allowance or Allowance with your PC Financial MasterCard or PC Money Account. The additional 5% will be awarded within 4-6 weeks. Available rate plans effective November 2021 available on pcmobile.ca/plans.
6. Plans with 4G LTE data speed may reach download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. Plans with 5G data speeds: Include data at speeds of up to 250 Mbps for the allotted amount on your plan. Once you reach your data allotment, speeds will be reduced up to 256 Kbps. Higher bandwidth applications (such as emails with attachments, social media, video streaming), may still work but will take longer to load. We will send you a text message notifying you when you have used 90% of the 5G (full-speed) allotment included in your plan, at which point you may choose to upgrade to a price plan with greater full speed data allotment. Data is non-shareable.
5G access is available on select plans and select phones. 5G access requires a compatible phone and a compatible rate plan (even if a 5G symbol appears on your phone). Coverage is approximate, may vary and may not include indoor coverage; see pcmobile.ca/coverage. Speed, performance and whether a 5G phone uses the available 5G network depend on various factors including: your rate plan, topography, environmental conditions, the current serving radio conditions at your location and whether the phone is actively downloading or uploading data. Access is subject to management of network resources, using methods which include internet traffic management practices. See pcmobile.ca/ITMP.
®/TM Trademarks used under licence.
PC Mobile prepaid services provided in PC Mobile coverage areas by Bell Mobility Inc., a licensee of the trademarks.